Students are expected to adhere to the disciplinary code of the college.
- Loitering without reason
- Creating disturbances during college hours
- Zooming on vehicles
- Use of cell phones in the campus
- Ragging and eve-teasing
- Smoking inside the campus
- Entertaining outsiders
Students should come to the college in decent dress.
Classes will be held as per the timetable, punctuality to the classes is insisted there should be at least 75% of the classes attended by the students.
The institution follows university guidelines in conducting the semester scheme examination. The students have to attend the seminars and submit assignments compulsorily
- Selected candidate name will be put up on the notice board
- Parents should accompany along with the ward at the admission.
- Certificates required at the time of admission are:
- PUC marks card
- Original transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Income certificate.
- CONCESSION WILL BE GIVEN TO THE GIRL STUDENTS AS AN INCENTIVE.
- Student should watch the notice board regularly for vital information.
- Bringing the Identity Card is compulsorily.
- Regular attendance is mandatory.
- Students must take the Annual tests as well as the annual examinations.
- Students should utilize library, play ground and reading room facilities during their free hours.
- Students are never expected to spoil neither the college properties nor the civic properties.
- Students have to participate only in the activities organized by the college.
- Mobile phones are prohibited from being used inside the college campus.
- Please encourage and watch the progress of the student.
- Please keep track of the regularity of the student.
- Please keep in mind that education is a must not only for academic development, but also for the overall personality development of students.
- Give your suggestion for the progress of the college as a whole.